Accounts & Treasury Administrator
Location : Winsford
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 467425
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a great company based in Winsford. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in finance and would be ideal for an exceptional graduate or candidate who is looking to study AAT and looking for a role with study support. The company are looking to take on a confident and driven candidate who wants to grow within the company. Personality is key for this role and this is a uniqure opportunity to jumpstart your finance and accounting career.
The successful candidate will work with the finance team to oversee the banking and cash functions. You will also be responsible for the management and development of the Treasury Assistant so this is an excellent opportunity to develop your leadership skills alongside setting a solid foundation for you accounting career.
You should consider yourself an excellent communicator as you will be required to build and maintain relationships internally within both the finance and operations teams and also with external regulatory bodies.
- Oversee processing of receipts and payments - credit card receipts, direct debits, standing orders, BACS, CHAPS etc
- Inputting cash transactions
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts in line with a monthly time table.
- Reconciliation of cash flow on a daily basis
- Preparing forecasts in conjunction with the Finance Manager.
- You will also be responsible for the management and development of the Treasury Assistant
- Studying AAT or similar accounting qualification would be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills including excellent Excel capabilities
- A proactive attitude 'can-do' mentality
- You thrive and enjoy being part of an evolving and fast-paced business
- You have a proactive attitude and a 'can-do' mentality
- A peoples person who enjoys communicating with all levels of the business
- Enjoys juggling numerous projects and is able to prioritise accordingly
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
26, Spring Gardens,
M2 1AB Manchester