Location : Witney
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468833
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working in partnership with a growing consultancy business in Witney to recruit for an Assistant Accountant with a salary between £24,000 - £28,000 plus study support on offer.
The main duties of the role will consist of the following:
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Profit costing
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with purchase and sales ledger as and when required
- Processing payroll
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar role required; must have proven experience with assisting with the month-end process
- ACCA or CIMA studier would be considered
- QBE would also be considered
- Payroll experience would be desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Hard work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Competent of using Microsoft Excel; familiar with pivot tables and vlookups
Our client is a growing consultancy company based in Witney.
Salary & Benefits
Our client is offering a competitive salary between £24,000 - £28,000 plus study support and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
99 Park Drive,
OX14 4RY Abingdon, Oxon