£13.00 - £16.00 / hour
10th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting for a temporary Credit Control Clerk for a 6 month contract at a FMCG business in Woking. There is the potential for this to be extended or taken permanent for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Chasing outstanding invoices from customers via telephone and email
- Reduce number of overdue debtors and debtor days
- Maintain customer credit limits.
- Allocate cash received to reflect true position of debtors
- You will be responsible for working closely with the sales ledger team, resolving queries and re-issuing credit notes, invoices and PO numbers
- Take ownership of queries and resolve in an efficient and timely manner.
- Resolve customer complaints efficiently.
The successful credit controller will have had experience within a Credit Control environment. They must have experience collecting debt both over the phone and email. Experience collecting large sums from clients is preferred.
The role is based in the company's modern offices in Woking. There is onsite parking for all employees. The company is a market leading FMCG company who are in the FTSE 250
Salary and Benefits
£13-£16 per hour, On-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750