£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
22nd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Credit Controller - Woking
£30,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
A Credit Controller is needed for global company office based in Woking. The Credit Controller will be responsible for debtor account collections working closely collection specialists in the US, Hong Kong and Japan. This role requires strong systems knowledge and administration of collections systems and process work-flow.
This business is a leader in software development for their clients to gain automation and simplify operations in Technology and Finance. The Financial Operations Team is formed of an enthusiastic mix of people with strong technical, functional and customer service skills.
The successful Credit Controller will be reporting to the Global Credit Manager and will be responsible for some of the following:
- Daily update of collection record in SAP / Excel to include records of calls, letters, e-mails, notes, promised payments, issues and any other relevant correspondence
- Work with internal account managers, billing and sales to facilitate the resolution of customer disputes
- Provide analysis and suggestions on handling aged balances; whether they should be escalated to upper management, reserved for, written off, sent to collections etc
- Monthly forecasting of anticipated cash income to assist in group cash-flow expectations
- Preparation of monthly accounts receivable commentary to be included in the monthly financial book which should be a summary of the status of problem areas
The perfect candidate for this opportunity will have the following:
- Demonstrable Credit Control / Collections experience with preferable exposure to global & multi-currency markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Proficiency in Excel
- SAP experience would be an advantage
Salary & Benefits
My client is looking to pay a generous salary of £30,000 - £35,000. More company benefits will be confirmed upon application.
If you are interested, please apply or direct anyone who you may think is suitable for this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750