£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
8th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Finance Analyst, Woking, £40,000 - £45,000 + 5% Bonus
Robert Half are excited to be partnering with a forward thinking innovative manufacturing company based in Woking who are seeking a bright and engaging Finance Analyst. This role will be reporting into the Finance Director and you will get plenty of exposure of working closely with senior stakeholders within the business.
My client have been through a recent acquisition and as a result they are expanding the finance team, in this role there will be plenty of autonomy. They are looking for someone that is super analytical but also likes to influence and challenge people.
This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be leading the FP&A Department and will be spear-heading the Company's financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. They will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making.
If this role sounds of interest please apply below to find out more!
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
- Ad-Hoc Business Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferable
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; HFM skills is a plus
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Strong Italian and English written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to resolve problems
- Ability to work independently under general supervision
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, be effective and decisive under pressure
- Ability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented and rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, great team player
My client is based in central Woking offering free on-site parking. In the past 4 years this company has gone through 35% year on year growth and as a result are expanding. They are on an incredible journey and want people to come on board that want to be part of it. If this sounds of interest please apply below to find out more!
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £45,000 + 5% Bonus
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750