£120,000.00 - £140,000.00 / annum
5th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
£120,000 - £140,000 + Exceptional Benefits.
Brand New Board Level Finance Director vacancy - Woking.
Robert Half are delighted to managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Group Finance Director for an exciting and successful Oil and Gas business services organisation based in Central Woking.
This business is a diverse and successful privately-owned business, they have a number of diverse business units and operate on a truly global scale.
Our client is looking to hire a new Finance Director to act a key board member is steering and driving growth over the foreseeable future.
This is a unique opportunity that is offering brilliant exposure and autonomy, it would enable someone to join a very diverse leadership team embarking on some fun and exciting growth.
Our client is looking for a bright, ambitious and engaging finance professional who is looking to join a successful and ambitious business.
- Technically strong accountant with a commercial and outgoing mindset.
- Someone who has had a very stable and progressive career.
- Experience of working in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Someone looking for a long-term career with a great business.
- Someone who has worked and manage relationships across a truly global reach. (Africa, EMEA, APAC).
- Independent thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The successful Finance Director must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background and technical accounting / commercial mindset.
Our client is looking for exceptional talent, key traits include an entrepreneurial spirit, commercial mindset and high levels of energy.
- Lead all commercial and strategic planning with the board.
- Act as a true board member, in partnership with the CEO, Chairman and Non Execs.
- Oversee the complete finance function which will include tax, treasury, banking relationships, reporting, controls, audit, FP&A, commercial support, IT and risk.
- Lead and manage all international tax planning.
- Act as a visible and true business partner to the operational leadership team.
- Implement a robust global controls framework.
- Lead and manage all cashflow forecasting.
- Drive improved commercial exposure to external clients and key stakeholders.
- Lead and manage a strong finance team of 24 people.
This role is based in central Woking. There is parking onsite however they are commutable from the train station.
This is a brilliant role, great people but the chance to join at an exciting growth period.
The successful Finance Director is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA) with a strong academic background. A strong proven track gained working across an international business.
Exposure to oil and gas and remotely working with a global client base is critical.
This is first a foremost a technical finance and holding company role with the visibility and influence to drive commercial change.
Diverse and exciting Oil and Gas services business.
£122,000 - £146,000 + Exceptional Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750