£80,000.00 - £105,000.00 / annum
19th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
£80,000 - £105,000
Head of Commercial Finance.
Robert Half are delighted to managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Head of Commercial Finance to join a global innovative software company.
This is a really commercial and strategically focused commercial finance role.
This is brand new role and is reporting into the EMEA Finance Director and will take full responsibility for the delivery of the commercial finance delivery across EMEA, Middle East and APAC.
We are looking for a high energy and forwarding thinking finance professional. Our client is looking for someone who has had an exemplary track record of progression and wants to really drive commercial growth and improved strategy.
We are looking for people who can tick the following boxes.
- Someone on track, who can demonstrate ambitious and progression.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong commercial finance, strategy and FP&A.
- Someone who has the energy and confidence to influence change across a global role.
- Happy with high levels of global travel globally. (30-40%)
This is a really hands on a varied role that would suit someone who loves fixing issues, dealing with stake holders and customers.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture and lots to get stuck into.
The successful Head of Commercial Finance must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background. We are looking for someone bright wanting to step up.
- Act as the commercial finance lead across EMEA / Middle East and APAC.
- Directly support a diverse and international leadership team.
- Interact directly with key customers, new clients and external stake holders.
- Influence key decision making around contract performance, margins, pricing and retention.
- Support on all pre and post sales analysis and performance.
- Lead on contract accounting and revenue recognition.
- Have a working knowledge ideally of US GAAP.
- Directly create new management information tools to improve decision making.
- Lead all regional planning, budgets and forecasts.
- Create excel models to manipulate large volumes of commercial data.
- Support on month end close and reporting numbers back into group.
- Directly business partner the sales, marketing and bids teams.
The successful Head of Commercial Finance is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA) with a strong academic background. A strong proven track record of stability and career progression is key.
You ideally will be a qualified accountant who has worked in one of the following sectors: Telecommunications or software.
To come to the top of our list ticking these boxes would help.
- Qualified Accountant
- Stable and progressive career to date
- International experience commercially supporting sales.
- Happy to travel globally.
Global and innovative software company.
£80,000 - £105,000 + Strong Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750