20th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you an enthusiastic and determined part-qualified management accountant looking for a more commercial role in Woking? If so, please apply to find out more!
This is working for one of the most innovative and fun companies in the UK. They ensure all members of staff have a good work - life balance whilst helping you progress down your desired career path.
If you have career aspirations to be a commercial finance director, then please apply to find out more.
This is offering full study support, free parking, and flexible hours.
- Efficient and accurate reporting of the forecast and provision of information to ensure costs and variances are fully explained and understood. Initiate discussions to take action to challenge costs where appropriate.
- Undertake the preparation and posting of month end journals, preparation of the monthly reports and analysis to support actuals/forecast updates.
- Reconciling sales volumes in periods of peak intake and liaising with customers to arrange payment.
- Achievement of all internal accounting deadlines and understanding of all the financial controls/processes associated with the accounting for the business.
- Generation of weekly market report for commodity updates to wider business.
- Support the Finance Manager in reporting and forecasting.
- Finance support to the wider team and tracking of cost reduction projects.
The successful management accountant will be a part-qualified accountant or studying towards this with a fun and outgoing personality. You will need to have a strong technical mind and good attention to detail in order to identify missing information. Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who is keen to complete their studies. You could be an accounts assistant, assistant accountant, or management accountant looking to step up.
Our client is a world class leisure business. Bright people and a fun and inclusive culture.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £38,000 +study support + free parking + flexible hours
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750