£24,000.00 - £28,000.00 / annum
21st October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are working a role within the Thames valley for a Credit Controller, this role is to ensure the company has smooth cash flow and always has an accurate and up to date picture of the cash flow forecast.
- Complete bank reconciliations and post banking transactions to the system
- liaise t clients regularly to obtain invoice payments
- Monitor S/L receipts cash flow on a daily basis, providing necessary reports and targeting action as required
- Liaise with client accounts team about any missing information clients may require to pay outstanding invoices
- Support the Head Office Accountant in reporting on cash flow forecasting
- Raise invoices for clients and ensure they have been paid on time
- Ad hoc duties to assist the Head Office Accountant
- Accurately forecast, spot trends and report to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Builds strong relationships with clients Finance Teams
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Benefits
- Salary 28k
- £500 every quarter if target is met.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888