£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
10th August 2019
My client, an independent hospitality company based in Reading, requires a Prince2 certified IT Project Manager.
Having grown rapidly in recent years through acquisition the IT Project Manager will lead the delivery of a wide range of technical and business change projects throughout the company's transformation.
- Identify, plan and coordinate a range of related projects within a programme of strategic business change.
- Develop and implement solutions to meet identified business needs, acquiring and applying appropriate resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Consultation and agreement of business requirements, and translation of these into operational plans.
- Planning, direction, and co-ordination of activities to manage and implement projects across the full life cycle from proposal initiation to final operational stage
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to projects, highlighting project dependencies and risks to management
- Ensure projects are defined and executed upon to realise intended business benefits.
- Collects and uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Implements a communications strategy, including areas such as problems and issues; managing resolutions; corrective actions and lessons learned; collection and dissemination of relevant information appropriately.
Supplier relationship Management
- Identification and management of external suppliers to ensure successful delivery of products and services required by the business.
- Collection of performance data and investigation of problems.
- Monitoring and reporting of supplier performance, customer satisfaction, and market intelligence.
- Resolution / escalation of problems.
- Implementation of supplier service improvement actions and programmes.
The IT Project Manager will have leadership skills, strong knowledge of Prince2 project management methodology, be a strategic and critical thinker and have experience in managing multiple concurrent projects of ranging complexity. Extensive knowledge of technical project management, covering, on-premise-hybrid-cloud such as AWS, Azure or O365, contact center infrastructure, SaaS, RFI to contract, financial management for IT services and service operations, EPOS Point of Sales devices, CRM / ERP. Experience in the catering industry would be a bonus.
My client is an established and respected independent catering and hospitality company with a £300 million pound turnover. They have over 750 sites across the UK with plans for further mergers and acquisitions being a major part of their ongoing plans.
Salary & Benefits
The IT Project Manager role has a salary of £45,000 to £60,000 dependant on experience and a range of company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888