£32,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
5th July 2019
A chance to join an exciting, fast moving company that are on the verge of very big things. Our clients are looking for a Web Analyst from an Ecommerce background with solid SEO experience with a working knowledge of the Shopify platform.
You will be task focussed and see the bigger picture, with the ability to prioritise and organised your won workload.
Day to day duties of the Web Analyst:
- Usining online platforms to promote user traffic using paid search, SEO and PPC and Social Media
- Website reporting and analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Manager
- Tracking sales via online trading partners
- Product trend reporting, management and sales platform optimisation
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts including SEO, PPC, email marketing and Social media channels
- Working knowledge of web and digital analytical tools, HTML
- Desire, ambition and good attention to detail
- A relatively young company but one that is making big strides with big ideas and long term ambitions.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £35,000 plus bonus, the opportunity for expansion of responsibilities and role development short and long term.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888