£250.00 - £350.00 / day
1st July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working in partnership with a small/medium sized business based in North Birmingham looking for a Interim Financial Accountant - preferably with only 1 weeks notice. A manufacturing business.
£250-350 a day - 6 months
Further Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the complete, accurate and timely production of management information
- Financial reporting
- Overseeing monthly management accounts
- Transaction reporting across multiple systems.
- Variance reporting against budget and forecast
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet control accounts and risks
- Provide cash flow forecast data to support treasury in their preparation of the bi-weekly cash forecast.
- Responsible for advising/transforming/overhaul on financial reporting issues
Our client Our client is a market leading business and with increased workload and lack of expertise there is a interim need for a strong financial reporting accountant.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous roles of Financial Accountant roles
- Used multiple systems - SAP, Nexus etc…
- Advanced in Excel
What is on offer? A day rate of up to £350.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600