Location : Woodstock
Post Date : 14 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 465436
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
INTERIM MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - WOODSTOCK
Purpose of Hire
To provide holiday cover for the Management Account until after Easter as well as to provide support to the Management Accountant and the Finance Partner during a period of recruitment of permanent staff after Easter until late June 2017.
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts using Sage 200 and Excel-based ETBs incorporating subsidiary companies with comparison to budget.
- Prepare and post relevant standard and balance sheet prepayment, accrual and depreciation journals with associated balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of earn-out accounts relating to recent acquisitions
- Maintaining subsidiary company account models including bank reconciliations, depreciation and prepayments
- Prepare Excel-based reports for monthly board meeting to assist Finance Partner
- Roll forward office fee, target and forecast reports on a monthly basis checking for accuracy of macro function and carried forward information
- Assist with month-end fee process by way of running and updating Excel-based fee reports
- Assist with preparation of weekly and monthly cashflow
- Preparation of ad hoc management reports as required
- Very good user of Excel
- Able to consider management accounts and report packs and understand formulas, workings and logic of spreadsheets independently with minimal assistance
- Strong attention to detail and a natural problem solver
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon