20th May 2019
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join a global FMCG business who have a site based in Worksop. The role is working for a prestigious business who have a strong reputation for staff development and retention, culture and they are the go to business within their sector. Due to the firms location the business is commutable distance from Nottingham, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Sheffield, Mansfield and Lincoln.
This a fantastic role for a candidate who is looking for a really commercial high profile role that is working closely with the business to maximise business performance. The role has the responsibility of the day to day financial control of ones of the businesses biggest contracts, producing the management accounts, forecasts, budgets and preparing all necessary analysis to allow you to guide and support the business in making key business decisions. Time will typically be split over the month, 40% of the time will be spent undertaking accounts and reporting and the remaining 60% will be out in the business.
The commercial element of the role will be working with both financial and none financial managers supporting them in developing their business areas from a financial point of view, looking at opportunities for new business initiatives and developing profit and financial understanding. There will be significant element of financial analysis both on a proactive and reactive basis. There will be exposure to staff from all levels of the business including directly with the customer.
The role has a small team reporting into it.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a qualified accountant in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA and have previous Management Accounting experience with a commercial element. It essential to have great people skills in this role as you may be dealing with and partnering with staff who do not have a financial background and have the ability to foster excellent business relationship, working with the business in every sense as a true business partner.
The role has a salary range of between £55,000 to £65,000 plus car allowance (£6,000) and a generous benefits package including a 15% bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Leicester3 Barnsdale Court,
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby,
gb 0116 263 2100