£23,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Our client is a large property company based in the South East whos rapid growth and future expansion plans has led to the opening of a new role for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their Newbury based operation:
The 2nd line support engineer will
- Provide 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and in person.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Respond to enquiries from internal users and help them to resolve hardware or software problems.
- To allocate more complex calls to the relevant client services member.
As the 2nd Line Support Engineer you will have at least one year experience working as a 1st line support engineer, experience troubleshooting network services and knowledge of DHCP/DNS/WINS and some experience of Citrix.
One of the largest independent property groups in the UK with exciting growth plans for the immediate future offering excellent progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
Salary and benefits:
The salary on offer is up to £26,000 and other benefits include annual leave, onsite parking and a competitive pension scheme.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888