£9.00 - £10.00 / hour
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are actively recruiting for a temporary Purchase Ledger clerk to join a housing association based in South Manchester. This position will be for 3/4 weeks.
- Processing of purchase invoices on the firms accounting software
- Obtaining approval of purchase invoices from departmental heads and partners of the firm
- Processing payments on a regular basis to suppliers via BACS, cheque or other methods
- Reconcile supplier statements where considered necessary
- Regular reconciliation of purchase ledger to main accounting nominal ledger to ensure no discrepancies between systems
- Involvement in control and reconciliation of accruals and prepayments
- Dealing with queries from outside the department
- Maintaining good working relationships inside and outside of the firm
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk to join a fantastic business.
If you are interested in this position then please call Adam on 0161 828 6100
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100