GBP40000 - 47500 / annum
February 1, 2018
Robert Half are partnering with a well-established company in Yeovil for the recruitment of a Management Accountant.
Robert Half are partnering with a well-established company in Yeovil for the recruitment of a Management Accountant. You will effectively manage all aspects of government accounting requirements to ensure timely submission of all pricing rates and compliance with government pricing regulations. Whilst supporting the manager in the delivery of key aspects of monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets.
- Ensure the timely delivery of inventory reports at month end and work with the business to improve reporting and gain improved understanding of inventory levels and drivers.
- Ensure pricing rates are submitted and approved in accordance with the timetable agreed with the customer.
- Ensure compliance with Government Pricing Regulations by providing advice and support to the business as required.
- Review and manage the calculation and approval of profit formula.
- Review and manage the timely delivery of Cost certifications, Royalties and Levies.
- Qualified accountant with good post qualification experience
- Good understanding of management accounting
- Good people skills
- Good communicator
- Self-starter, structured worker, proactive deliverer.
- Good Excel skills and SAP knowledge an advantage
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £47,500
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Free car parking,
- Employee discount scheme
- On-site Occupational Health Service
- Flexible working + Generous relocation package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement