GBP250 - 300 / day
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for an interim Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join an established business based in central York. The role will be 3-6 months to help with project work and provide a suitable handover for an incoming permanent placement.
The interim FP&A Manager will be expected to:
- Work closely with senior members of the finance team to deliver budgets and forecasts
- Help streamline period-end reporting processes
- Present analysis of data to senior management team
- Improve accounting processes to work efficiently
- Support projects across the business
- Business partner across other group subsidiaries
- Help mentor more junior members of the finance team
You will be a qualified accountant with a proven background of financial planning, analysis and reporting. Great interpersonal skills are required to influence at all levels of the business. Experience of the transport and rail industry would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary & Benefits
Day rate for the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is £250 - £300 via a limited/umbrella company. Please contact Will Sides for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978