£250.00 - £300.00 / day
2nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with an industry-leading manufacturing and production business based on the outskirts of York. The role is expected to last 6-9 months.
The Interim Finance Manager is expected to:
- Produce financial forecasts including variance analysis
- Review financial controls procedures and improve where necessary
- Own and oversee the month-end close process
- Review potential new commercial contracts, considering financial matters
- Business partner with the commercial teams within the business
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) who takes a hands-on approach to your work. You should be able to work with an analyse large sets of complex data and have the initiative to ask sensible questions to understand the figures and what this means for the business.
Salary & Benefits
Daily rate for the Interim Finance Manager through a limited/umbrella company is £250 - £300. There is on-site parking. Please contact Will Sides for more details.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978