£18000 - 25000 / annum
25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
About the Client:
Robert Half are working with a Large Independent Chartered Accountancy Practice based in central York who are seeing a Payroll Administrator to join their fast-growing payroll department.
If you currently working in a small boutique practice looking to progress within bigger entity this role will be ideal for you!
About the role:
The role will suit a capable payroller, who has experience of working within a payroll bureau, or an accountancy practice. Experience of processing medium to large company payrolls would also be of interest. Up to date knowledge of current payroll procedures and legislation is essential.
- Processing multiple client payrolls
- Dealing with SMP, SSP, and SPP
- Preparing P11Ds
- Dealing with HMRC on the client's behalf
- You will also be working with clients in order to meet auto-enrolment pension deadlines
- 2 years in prayroll bureau or accountacy practice
- Confident approach with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal staff and external agencies
- A good level of IT literacy is important; working knowledge of Moneysoft Payroll, Sage software would be a real advantage
This is a well-established accountancy firm run by qualified professionals, where you will be able to deploy and develop your knowledge. The firm is part of a larger accountancy network and as such, benefits from excellent marketing, business development and technical support.
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact our accountancy practice specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978