Find your next Internal Audit job with Robert Half
At Robert Half Financial Services we work with leading companies across the UK and are seeing increased demand for Internal Auditors.
The role of the Internal Auditor is becoming more important as companies look to streamline their business activities.
As an Internal Auditor, you would typically review the accounts of the company, to ensure the compliance of their financial records, mitigate any future risk and potentially identify any cost savings.
Typical duties involve:
- Collecting and analysing data
- Reviewing company accounts and financial systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within companies
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Auditing business processes and making recommendations
- Preparing and presenting reports and financial statements.
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
Send your CV to a specialist Financial Services consultant or call us on 08705 329 635 if you are looking to hire.