Even a career as distinguished as yours can go somewhere new and exciting with us.
What’s the opportunity?
As we reinforce our market leading position across the UK, we are seeking experienced business development professionals to join our Management Resources division as Client Service Directors and Resource Managers. These are opportunities to use your technical knowledge in a newly consultative way, partnering with blue-chip clients in many sectors to help them to solve complex and diverse business challenges.
Who is this for?
You need to bring expert experience in business development or from a commercial environment to the core issues our clients face, plus the strategic mindset to solve them. You’ll be excited by the prospect of adding subject-matter expertise to your commercial insight and skills in topics as diverse as
- Business Transformation
- Accounting/Technical Accounting
- Finance Management
- Finance Process Improvement
- Financial Control
- Managed Services Solutions
- Finance Projects
- Systems Integration
- Technical Solutions Delivery
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be speaking with CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs and FDs daily by phone, email and various networking tools. You’ll be setting up meetings and discussing their business-critical issues and projects, from risk management to business transformation. The resource-based consulting solutions you design will support each client in meeting their unique challenges and priorities.
What this role isn't
This is not a standard finance and accounting role. It is also not a consultancy position. You won't be working within your clients' offices, embedded in their teams on a daily basis.
This isn't for everyone and we understand that. But, if you are frustrated by a lack of progress or pace in your current career and looking for something different, this is your escape route. You’ll enjoy:
- The prestige of joining a world leader in interim resourcing
- Trusted business partner status at the highest levels
- Solving myriad challenges for a multitude of clients
- Extending your technical knowledge and expanding your commercial understanding
- Working hand in glove with our consulting sister firm Protiviti to offer clients uniquely flexible enterprise solutions
- Evolving your career in a meaningful and fulfilling way.