Even a finance or accounting career as distinguished as yours can go somewhere new and exciting with us.
What’s the opportunity?
As we re-enforce our market leading position we are seeking experienced finance and accounting professionals to join our Management Resources division as Client Service Directors and Resource Managers. These are opportunities to use your technical knowledge in a newly consultative way, partnering with blue-chip clients in many sectors to solve complex and diverse business challenges.
Who is this for?
Inquisitive, influential consultants in the making. You need to bring substantial knowledge of the core issues our clients face, plus the strategic mindset to solve them. You’ll be excited by the prospect of adding commercial insight to your subject-matter expertise in:
- Accounting/Technical Accounting
- Finance Management
- Finance Process Improvement
- Financial Control
- Managed Services Solutions
- Finance Projects
- Systems Integration
- Technical Solutions Delivery
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
What you’ll be doing
You’ll meet regularly with CEOs, CFOs and FDs to discuss business-critical issues and projects, from risk management to business transformation. The resource-based consulting solutions you design will support each client in meeting their unique challenges and priorities.
Why we need to talk
If you’re frustrated by a lack of progress or pace in your current career, this is your escape route. You’ll enjoy:
- The prestige of joining a world leader in interim resourcing
- Trusted business partner status at the highest levels
- Solving myriad challenges for a multitude of clients
- Extending your technical knowledge and expanding your commercial understanding
- Working hand in glove with our consulting sister firm Protiviti to offer clients uniquely flexible enterprise solutions
- Evolving your career in a meaningful and fulfilling way