Bristol, Leeds & London
There are very few firms in our industry that are more respected or admired than Robert Half. Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's ‘World's Most Admired Companies’ ( 1 March 17, 2015).
Is this you? Driven, Ambitious, Tenacious, Money Motivated and a Strong Communicator. To be a successful Recruitment Consultant you will need to demonstrate ALL of the above.
Robert Half Technology. (RHT)
The RHT vision is to be a leading provider of both permanent and contact staff across the Technology market place. RHT focuses on the Executive, Management and Technical Specialist job families. RHT is based out of Bristol, Leeds & London. There is an established Robert Half infrastructure across the country to grow the business further.
A multi-million dollar business in the US, RHT has established a foot hold in the UK market place. Working with the established brands of RHI UK/US and Protiviti there is a loyal customer market place that presents a strong business opportunity to grow the RHT UK business to £20 million.
As a Robert Half Technology Recruitment Consultant, you will receive the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required. Responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Strategizing with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals
You will need to possess some if not all of the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- Strong relationship skills to help customers understand how to recruit the right talent
- Tenacious, resilient and determined work ethic that will see you deliver what you say you will
- A desire to want to learn and develop a successful career
- Structured and organized, so you are able to work in an environment that is fast paced and demanding but very rewarding
- Thrive and enjoy working in a team environment
- Strong and competitive and a desire to earn financial rewards that will be the result of all your learning and hard work
In return, you’ll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter. Having been in business for 65 years, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries. We offer:
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer a competitive earning potential and a benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, an excellent commission structure, global and national recognition events for top performers, a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
GLOBAL CAREERS – With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as Recruitment Consultant.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (1 March, 2015)
Apply for this role:
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today! Contact our Internal Recruitment team directly on 01179 935499 or email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]