Finance & Accounting
Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, London, Milton Keynes, & Swindon
Sourcing Specialist – Undergraduate Placement Year
Are you a university undergraduate student currently seeking a 12 month placement for your year in industry? Looking to gain real experience in a professional environment? At Robert Half, we’re currently on the lookout for ambitious and driven undergraduates to earn a place on our undergraduate training scheme this year based in a number of our offices across the UK.
A bit about Robert Half
For more than 65 years, Robert Half has been a multi-award winning global leader within the recruitment industry. With our roots beginning in the U.S., the company has expanded its operations to more than 20 countries worldwide, and 18+ offices in the UK alone. Not only have we been featured on the FTSE green listing for our ‘ethics first’ values, but have also been recognised on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For list consistently each time we’ve entered in the last five years. Consecutively featured in Fortune Magazine’s list of the ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with UK businesses across a wide range of industries.
What our undergraduate scheme will offer you
• If you’re looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you. If successful throughout your placement year, you will be guaranteed a job after graduation
• Impressive training program that is widely regarded as one of the best in the industry.
• The opportunity to work for a global leader in the staffing industry – having exposure to all of Robert Half’s brands in the UK.
• Time to shadow our top performers to learn best practice – by meeting candidates & attending client visits.
• ‘Work hard, play harder’ environment – you will be assigned to top performers whilst working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment.
• There are a lot of activities you can get involved in on a regular basis, from ping pong tables to golfing events and football tournaments. We have regular fundraising events for our corporate charity such as sponsored walks, bike rides, and sales days.
What we are looking for
• A motivated undergraduate seeking an industrial placement year as part of their degree course
• Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
• Ready for a challenge that rewards hard work and dedication
• An commercially minded ambitious individual, with a strong work ethic
• A desire and open mindedness to learn and upskill
Rewards and incentives on offer
• A competitive basic salary
• Regional competitions and sales days
• Attendance to corporate events
If all of the above wasn’t enough to convince you, don’t just take our word for it. Hear it straight from our consultants themselves in this video to find out what a career in recruitment could look like for you – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0GDp9ts-w
Apply for this role:
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today! Contact our Internal Recruitment team directly on 01179 935499 or email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]